The Dunlop® Rugged offers all the benefits of Purofort® and a superior outsole, making it an ideal boot for every-day construction work.
This is the only footwear to combine comfort and flexibility with durability under all weather conditions.
What makes the Dunlop® Rugged the best Rigger?
• 100% waterproof (no stitched seams)
• Keeping feet dry and warm
• Stays flexible and supple, with every step and movement
• Anatomically designed foot bed, offering support all day
• Easy to maintain and clean
• Does not dry out and crack
• Cut resistant upper
• Outsole with optimal grip on uneven and wet surfaces
• Steel toecap and midsole, offering full safety
• EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI SRC
Protective toe + midsole
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI SRC
Size range: 39-49/50
Resistance: minerals, animal and plant oils and fats, disinfectants, fertilizer, solvents, various chemicals.