A good insole is very important for a comfortable boot use.
Dunlop® has two types of in-soles: a basic version (Dunlop® Insole) and a version with added ergonomic support (Dunlop® Premium Insole).
The Dunlop® insoles are made of PU offering a great range of benefits:
• Absorption: the new insoles are able to absorb 3 times their own weight.
• Breathability: the open structure of the material guarantees the best possible desorption/ventilation performance.
• Odour Control: 30% better than regular insoles.
• Energy absorption: improved shock absorption by 100%.
• They will stay in shape on insertion and removal from the boot.
• ESD/Anti-static certified.
Size range: 6 to 14